Jacksons UPVC Windows
Why choose Jacksons?
All of our UPVC windows use the LINIAR profile in 57mm or 77mm with 28mm glass, double or triple glazed. Available in a range of styles and colours including foiled on white options. All windows are 'A' rated as standard and are 100% lead-free, making them attractive to environmentally aware customers.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS FEATURE THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Unrivalled product range for new build, replacement, commercial or public sectors.
- Long Life performance, with system guaranteed for up to 20 years.
- Extensive choice of colours and finishes including cream extruded profile.
- Unique lead free colour match promise across our entire range of products.
- Nationwide coverage.
- Quality assured products, fully accredited by British Board of Agreement (BBA).
- Accredited by the British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Products designed for security and crime prevention with the approval from the Association of Chief Police Officers.
- Location of the friction hinges improves performance and meets BS7950 security standards.
- Supplied pre gasketed for speed of fabrication.
- 70mm front to back dimension matches old timber frames for ease of replacement and keeping original plaster lines.
- 28mm glazing system.
- Comprehensive range of ancillary products.
- Symmetrical drainage for rebate and bead areas on all profiles.
- Can achieve WER “A” rating for thermal efficiency.
LINIAR SCULPTURED 70MM FRAME
The 70mm Window benefits from an sculptured profile to both sides of the system. As an option the internal beads are interchangeable to the sculptured beading for that different look to the inside elevation and there are over 10 choices of handle colours to compliment your individual rooms. All locks come as standard with bi-directional shoot-bolt locking, compliant with latest BS7950 testing. The system is also internally glazed which prevents intruders removing glass units from outside.