Aluminium is the perfect choice for residential or commercial projects, offering a cost effective, high performance solution in a wide range of configurations and formats to suit your building design. The system is available in Top Hung, Side Hung, Tilt before Turn, Fully Reversible and Steel Replacement formats with a range of glazing and hardware options. With clean lines and advanced functionality, this superior window system offers you the choice and flexibility to meet your needs.
ALUMINIUM WINDOW DESIGN FEATURES
- Internally or externally glazed options.
- Flat, chamfered or Ovolo details to achieve¬†traditional or contemporary appearance.
- 58mm or 70mm frame depth to accommodate varying types of applications.
- Integrated deep head profiles for ease of trickle ventilation.
- Unique polyamide thermal break design to improve thermal performance.
OPTIONS FOR ALUMINIUM WINDOWS
- Accommodates 24mm – 44mm glazing units for¬†thermal and acoustic performance.
- Double beaded option allow for internal glazing without the use of dummy vents.
- Dedicated fixing straps for ease of installation.
- Full range of customisable hardware available
- Available in single or dual colour option, polyester power coating and anodised finishes.
ALUMINIUM WINDOW CONFIGURATIONS
- Top Hung and Side Hung.
- Side Hung & Bottom Hung (Open In).
- Tilt/Turn & Turn/Tilt
- Tilt & Slide
- Fully reversible
- Internally or externally glazed options
- Project in or project out options, where applicable
- Lifetime Homes (LTH)
All of our products are available in aluminium and PVC
Visit Our Showroom
The Pelham House